Spider-Man’s latest update brings New Game Plus mode to the game and support for the upcoming DLC.
Insomniac Games has released Spider-Man updates 1.07 and 1.08, and it includes New Game Plus mode, two new Trophies, Ultimate difficulty and more.
New Game Plus mode was announced back in September, and earlier this week it was thought the mode would arrive on October 17. A couple days late is better than not at all.
The first of three episodes of The City that Never Sleeps arrives next week on October 23, and the updates supports The Heist story pack.
Chapters Turf Wars and Silver Lining will follow in November and December, respectively. The City that Never Sleeps will run $24.99, or $9.99 for each individual chapter.
You can find the full patch notes for the Spider-Man update below (thanks, Gematsu).
Spider-Man update 1.07 and 1.08 – patch notes
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack.
- Added New Game+.
- Added Ultimate difficulty.
- Added 2 new Trophies.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left directional button.
Fixes and Updates
- Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
- Added a max health cap of 250 and normalized players.
- Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
- Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
- Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
- Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
- Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
- Addressed various additional issues.
The post Spider-Man updates 1.07 and 1.08 bring New Game Plus to the game, more appeared first on VG247.